Links to items I’ve mentioned on Instagram, YouTube or Twitter
- My YouTube Channel – Currently focused on Orangetheory Fitness and Whole 30
- My Instagram – Filled with Videos and images of Orangetheory Fitness, Whole30, Family and yes BEER
Whole 30 Books I like – In order of what I’d buy 1st to last but really I’d buy them all again
- Whole30 Fast & Easy – This is probably my favorite Whole 30 Book right now
- Ready or Not! Nom Nom Paleo – Not an official Whole30 book but Melissa Hartwig has endorsed her and she has some amazing dished in here that work on Whole 30.
- Whole 30 Cookbook – You should own this if you are doing the Whole 30
- Food Freedom Forever – We bought this after our 4th Whole 30, I wish it has been around after my first round. We also have the Audible of this, I love listening to it in the car. Easier to digest. If you are prone to slipping back into your old habits after a reset or diet I highly recommend this one.
- The Whole 30 – This was the original Whole 30 Book, the 1st one we bought and we still refer to it even after 5 rounds
Gear – Here is the “gear” that I use for Instagram and YouTube
- DJI Osmo Mobile – Fantastic camera stabilizer / gimbal so that you can shoot clear video with almost any cell phone. Note some of my shots don’t use this but I use it whenever and wherever I can. I love this prtoduct
- DJI Osmo Mobile Base – An inexpensive and somewhat needed accessory for the Osmo Mobile. I use mine to attach the Osmo Mobile to a Tripod and as a stand on my desk for storage or upclose shots. It’s small and light and can easily fit in your bag if needed
- GoPro Hero Session 5 – Awesome camera for action shots, under water, vacation, etc.
- I use a Velbon Tripod, the one I have is older and not sold online but here is a comparable one